Smartphones are a necessity in our lives. Due to the advancements in the internet, our phones are meant to do a lot more than it was planned. A smartphone lets us remain connected to the whole world along with the people that we want to connect regularly. Gone are the days when a smartphone used to cost a fortune. Currently, the companies are trying to make them as affordable as possible so that they can get a lot out of it. So, we are searching for the best 4g smartphone under 8000 in India. We will also include a buying guide which will help you to make the pick.
Buying Guide for 4G Phones Under 8000
So, here we are going for a budget smartphone that will do the tasks easily without giving upon us. Here are some of the points that you should check while buying the smartphone.
- Battery Life: When you are buying a smartphone, you should always think about the battery life of it. These days companies focus on battery life as it is very important to most users. You will see that they highlight it by saying that the phone has the storage power of 3000 mAh and others. This generally denotes the amount of time that you will get to use the phone before you have to recharge it.
- Camera: One of the most important parts of using a phone is the camera. Smartphones have made it easier for us to click pictures or shoot videos on the go. So, choose the camera accordingly, be it the primary camera or the secondary camera.
- Storage: If you are buying a smartphone, you will need to think about the space that it is providing. These days it is better to choose a phone with good internal memory as it will help you to store a lot of apps. Other than that you should be able to attach an external memory card to your phone.
- Budget: We have included the best phone under 8000 4g for a reason. People are often looking for spending a lot on their smartphones, even when they cannot afford it. An easy trick is to compare the different models in the market and then they can get one under RS 8000, that includes a lot of good features. Budget phones are best for those people who do not need a high-end phone in their day to day lives.
- Sim Support: Indians love to use different sim cards. So, it is important for them to get a phone that supports dual sim usage. Some phones have a hybrid sim slot where you can either put another sim card or a memory card. Choose one according to your need.
- Screen Size: Do you want to watch movies on your smartphone? If yes, then you may just want to get a phone with a bigger screen size of 5.5 inches and above. If not, then you can go for a smaller phone which is more effective and easy to handle. Also, make sure that the display is of good quality for better viewing experience.
Best 4G Smartphones under Rs 8000 in India – Reviews
|Image||Name of Product||Features||Check Price|
|Realme C2||Check Price|
|Samsung Galaxy M10||Check Price|
|Xiaomi Redmi 7||Check Price|
|Asus Zenphone Max M2||Check Price|
|Samsung Galaxy A10||Check Price|
|Nokia 3.1 Plus||Check Price|
|Xiaomi Redmi 6 A||Check Price|
|Nokia 2.1||Check Price|
|Honor 8c||Check Price|
|Lenovo A5||Check Price|
Connectivity is an important thing to us Indians. We need our internet and right now 4g is a must. So, here we will mention some of the best 4g smartphones that you can get in the market for less than Rs 8000. So, let us begin with it.
#1. Realme C2:
- 13MP+2MP dual rear camera with 3.462mm + 1.75mm, bokeh mode, photo management: Photo editing, sensor size/pixel data: Main - 1.12 micrometer, secondary-pixel size: 1.75 micrometer, aperture: f2.2+f2.4, video: 720p, 1080p, sensor type: CMOS | 5MP front camera
- 15.494 centimeters (6.1-inch) HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 282.22 ppi pixel density
OPPO has begun to infiltrate the budget phone market my launching the Realme C2. Its retail price is RS 7,999 which is quite affordable for a phone with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. It has ample amount of space for app storage and one can add a memory card for extra storage. The pull factor of the phone lies in its display, which has a water-drop notch with 720p HD resolution and the size is of 6.1 inches. The back features a dual camera of 13 megapixels as the primary sensor +2 megapixels as the depth sensor and the front camera is of 5 mp. The front camera does support AI selfie mode. The 4000 mAh battery will definitely provide you with life throughout the day. The 2 GHz octa-core processor is quite fast and you wouldn’t need to think about lags. The phone does look attractive when you take it in your hands. One of the great things about Realme is they come in attractive colour choices. We think that this model is a great budget phone choice.
#2. Samsung Galaxy M10
- 13MP+5MP ultra-wide angle dual camera | 5MP f2.0 front camera. The internet usage time is 15 hours for 3G as well as 19 hours for LTE.The video playback time is 17 hours and audio playback time is 84 hours
- 15.8cm (6.22") HD+ Infinity V Display with 90% screen ratio
These days, Samsung is mostly known for producing high-end phones. Recently, they have been focusing on the budget market due to the huge demand. The Samsung Galaxy M10 lives up to the quality of the company and they are providing quite a bit at the price point of RS 6990. The 6.2 inches display with the infinity V-notch will definitely catch your attention. The phone comes with a 2 GB RAM and internal storage of 16 GB which isn’t up to the mark for storing a lot of apps. The phone has a primary camera of 13 MP and a secondary wide-angle camera of 5 MP. Also, the front camera is of 5 MP. This phone is good for those people who want to get a budget phone from the brand name of Samsung and a phone that has a bigger display. The 3400 mAh battery is okay, but it wouldn’t last you the whole day. You can skip it if you are looking for better models with better performance. But it definitely stands out in terms of build quality and durability.
#3. Xiaomi Redmi 7
- 12MP+2MP dual rear camera | 8MP front facing camera
- 15.9004 centimeters (6.26-inch) with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 269 ppi pixel density
If you are in India, then you are bound to know about Xiaomi. They have done tremendous business in the country and they are known for making the best budget phones. Their Redmi 7 model is nothing different at it does come at the price point of RS 7999. The Snapdragon 632 processor does provide it with amazing performance due to the Kryo cores. The primary camera is of 12+2 MP which allows it to take amazing pictures. The front camera is 8 MP and it does support the AI mode. The 6.26 inches screen with waterdrop notch does give the user a brilliant viewing experience. It has the basic 4000 mAh battery which does last for a long time. The 2 GB RAM and the 32 GB internal storage isn’t bad at all. We can regard it as the best 4g mobile under 8000. Choose from the amazing colour choices that the company is currently providing. It is best if you to buy this phone online as you will get good offers on it. It does contain dual sim support.
#4. Asus Zenphone Max M2
- This Amazon Renewed product will be in an unboxed or refurbished condition and has been professionally inspected and tested by an Amazon qualified supplier. Box and accessories may be generic (headphones may not be included)
- 13MP+2MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera
Asus is another known company in the Indian market that makes budget smartphones. This is one of the newest models by them and they are offering it at the price of RS 8000 for the variant with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It does have a Snapdragon 632 processor to provide it with power. The 4000 mAh battery works well for this model. The phone has a back camera of 13+2 MP which will help the uses to take great pictures. The display of 6.3 inches with the notch will attract several people because of the viewing quality. Out of the box, it comes with the Android Oreo OS. These days phones often lack a good speaker, but Asus has provided a 5 magnet speaker in this model. Also, it has the ability to take in 2 Sims and 1 SD card at the same time which is great for connectivity and storage. The phone looks quite nice in your hands and it performs great. You wouldn’t need to think about the phone much when you finally purchase it.
#5. Samsung Galaxy A10
- 13MP primary camera with f1.9 aperture flash, auto, beauty, continuous shot, live focus, panorama, selfie, stickers | 5MP front camera with f2.2 aperture
- 15.8 centimeters (6.2-inch) v-cut display HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution
This is yet another Samsung product that we are mentioning over here. It is one of the most basic smartphones from Samsung that they are offering for RS 7990. The back camera is of 13 MP and the front camera is of 8 MP. This is quite good for an entry-level smartphone. The 6.2 inches notch display does win the hearts of people due to its quality of HD resolution. It goes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage which isn’t really great for storing apps. On top of that, it comes with a basic battery of 3400 mAH. The Exynos 1.6 GHz 7884 Octa-Core processor does do a good job in processing things so that the phone doesn’t lag. Also, it has dual sim support which is great for Indians. Again, we will say that a Samsung product is something that you buy for the brand name. If you feel that you are looking for something that will last for a long time, then definitely go for this model.
#6. Nokia 3.1 Plus
- 13MP+5MP dual rear camera | 8MP front camera
- 15.24 centimeters (6-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio
Nokia has been a part of the Indian cellular phone market for a long time. They have delivered pieces that stood the test of time and this model is a basic Android phone that they are currently selling. It has a basic 6-inch screen which has a brilliant HD+ resolution. The 3 GB RAM and the 32 GB internal storage is quite okay for a phone that comes at just RS 8000. The primary camera of the model is 13+2 MP which is great and along with them, there is an 8 MP front camera. This phone does have dual sim support. The battery is a basic 3500 mAH which can prove to be problematic at times. The Snapdragon 625 processor does make the phone fast and reliable. We have to say that Nokia has worked on making these phones durable and good looking at the same time. They provide you with colour options along with the great features.
#7. Xiaomi Redmi 6 A
- 13MP rear camera | 5MP front camera ; Slender Design: A thin, curved design for total holdability
- 13.8 centimeters (5.45-inch) HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 295 ppi pixel density and 18:9 aspect ratio ; AI-powered face unlock Unlock with a single glance
If you truly want a budget phone, then we have to go back to Xiaomi. They have a policy of launching some of the no-frills smartphones, which do not have a tonne of features but they work great. The Redmi 6A is a budget model with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage and they price it at RS 7999. The phone has a 5.45 inches HD+ full-screen display. Along with that, it has a 13 MP primary camera which will help you to take great photos. The phone has dual VOLTE support, so you can use two Sims along with the memory card. Because of the AI support in the front camera, you are able to unlock the phone with your face. The only thing that the phone lacks is a powerful battery as it contains one of just 3000 mAH. One of the things that we love about Xiaomi is that they give extra care when they are producing these budget phones. They do not compromise on the features nor on the looks.
#8. Nokia 2.1
- 8MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
If you have been a fan of Nokia, then you will know that they make good phones. The 2.1 model is a basic Android phone that they have launched in the market and it is available for about RS 6000 right now. As you will need 4g in your phone, it does have dual 4G support which is great. Along with that, it has a 5.5 inches HD display, which looks quite good. The Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor wouldn’t let you down when you are using multiple apps at the same time. The 8 MP primary camera and the 5 MP front camera will let you click good pictures throughout the day. The phone is equipped with a battery of 4000 mAH, which works great for this basic model. One of the plus points about this phone is its speakers which give out amazing sound. The phone also looks great in one’s hand. This is a compact phone that is coming at a budget-friendly. So, it can become a great smartphone for a teenager or for an older person.
#9. Honor 8c
- 13MP+2MP dual rear primary camera and 8MP front facing camera
- 15.90 centimeters (6.26-inch) with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution | 269 ppi pixel density, Item is OTG Compatible; Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Honor doesn’t release a tonne of phones in the market but they always provide quality in their smartphones. The Honor 8c is currently available for RS 7999 and it has a 4 GB RAM along with 32 GB internal storage. The phone is quite lightweight and it comes with a 4000 mAH powerful battery. The phone is made fast with the octa-core Qualcomm Kryo 250 CPU with Snapdragon 632 processor. The 13+2 Mp dual-lens camera at the back helps you to create amazing pictures, especially in low-light conditions. The front camera is of 8 MP and it has a soft light flash. The 6.26 inch HD display does create a great viewing experience. The phone supports dual sim cards and a memory card. Do try to buy this model online where you can get it at amazing prices. It will be worth your money because of the great features.
#10. Lenovo A5
- 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 13.84 cm (5.45 inch) HD+ Display
Lenovo is a renowned company that makes electronic products in India and this is a basic smartphone from them. Currently, you can get it for RS 7000 and it does have all the basic features. You can consider it as the best mobile under 8000 4g if you look for something basic and user-friendly. It comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB external storage. The primary camera is of 13 MP and the front camera is of 8 MP. The 4000 mAH battery will last you throughout the day. It has the screen size of 5.45 inches, which is okay for the price that you are paying for it. The phone looks sleek and it is easy to carry.
#11. Xiaomi Redmi 7a
This is a model that has been recently unveiled by the company and it is one of the basic phones that they are aiming to sell at a price point of RS 6999. The phone does look very beautiful because of its 5.45 inches full-screen display which is great. The phone is splash-proof, which means that it will be saved from the accidental spills. It comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory which will do the job. It has dual 4G standby which wouldn’t let you down. The 12 MP rear camera and the 5 MP front camera are of good quality. This is a great entry-level phone for those people who are just about to use Android phones. This is a phone that will stay with you if you take good care of it. We love the compactness of the phone which is often missing in the smartphones with bigger displays.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Regarding 4G Smartphone Under 8000
1. Which mobile is best in India under 8000?
From our list of best 4g smartphones under 8000 in India, the best smartphones are Nokia 3.1 Plus, Samsung Galaxy A10, and Honor 8c.
2. What is the cheapest 4g smartphone?
There are various cheap 4g smartphones available in the market; however, we have a list of best 4g smartphones that are budget-friendly, functional, and are reliable. The one cheapest on the list is Lenovo A5.
3. Which budget Samsung smartphone is best?
There are various budget-friendly smartphones Samsung offer. You need to look for the one which suits your needs the most and has specifications you require. On our list of best 4g smartphones under 8000 in India, we have Samsung M10 and Samsung Galaxy A10.
4. Which cheap smartphone has the best camera?
Samsung Galaxy M10 from our list of best 4g smartphones under 8000 in India has the best camera just under the very price range. Go through the reviews and pick one for you.
So, here are are some of the 4g phones under 8000 which work great and they are worth your money. Just remember the points that we have mentioned in the buying guide and we think that you will be able to buy great phones. Do not have a lot of expectations when you are buying a budget phone. The models that we have mentioned are renowned in the market and they will last with you for a long time if you use them well.
Best WiFi Adapters in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
Before the advent of wireless adapters, which now comes with an inbuilt WiFi system, the connection used to be established...
Best Pedestal Fans in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
The sun is so warm that it’s undoubtedly exhausting everybody with a high temperature. Certainly, you must have switched to...
Best OTG Oven in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
Good food changes the way you live. We all work hard to go back home to a plate of warm...
Best Cordless Phones in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
In today’s technical world of gadgets, cordless phones have still maintained their uniqueness. Today, cell phones are more popular and...
Best Printers for Home Use in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
Printers are commonly needed at home for a variety of reasons. You can go ahead and print worksheets, calendars, images,...
Best Wet Grinder in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
A wet grinder is a kitchen appliance used to make fine paste/batter out of raw materials. It provides convenience, especially...
Best Gaming Monitors in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
Are you a gaming freak? Are you too specific about the consoles you use to make sure your gaming experience...