During breakfast or any meal of the day in the sultry weather, cold juices can be very refreshing and satisfying. The best part of this is that one is very mindful and careful of the taste of the juices as the juices, taste and the nutritional value of the juice are two best combinations of the most flavorful juices. Cold press juicers were invented because of the excessive amount of effort and the time that is taken to prepare the fresh juices from extraction is remarkably decreased.
At present, we are all able to enjoy these fresh juices without putting in so much energy and effort in making them. It is the best idea for people living in hot and humid places to invest their money in buying a clod press juicers. Another benefit of using the cold press juicers is that by using the cold press juicers, one can make the juices according to their likeability and preferences.
The cold press juicers also allow one to get tasty fresh juice without the preservatives and with all the nutrient content still intact. People drink fresh juices to combat and treat many medical problems and diseases such as cancer and digestive issues. This is for the reason that the fresh juices are rich antioxidants that detoxify the body and helps in the prevention of certain diseases.
Top 10 Best Cold Press Juicers in India 2019 – Reviews
|#||Image||Name of Product||Features||Check Price|
|1||Kuvings Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer||Check Price|
|2||Hestia Nutri – Max Cold Press Juicer (Wine Red)||Check Price|
|3||Usha Nutripress (362F) 240 – Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer||Check Price|
|4||Hurom HN Series, 43 RPM Cold Press Slow Juicer||Check Price|
|5||Panasonic MJ-L500 150-Watt Cold Press Juicer||Check Price|
|6||Havells Nutrisense 150W Cold Press Slow Juicer||Check Price|
|7||Kuvings Limited Edition Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer||Check Price|
|8||Kent Cold Pressed Juicer||Check Price|
|9||The Original Slow Juicer by Premsons||Check Price|
|10||Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer||Check Price|
1. Kuvings Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
- Speed: Slow Juicer
- Material: BPA Free Plastic
- Power: 240 Watt+ 220-240 volts
- Accessories included: Bowl, Strainer and wiper
- Warranty: 1year on product and 10 years on motor
The Kuvings Professional Cold Press Juicer squeezes the ingredients of the fruits and the vegetables to extract fresh juice. It has been designed to maximize and balance both health and taste. Thus, this juicer tries to retain the maximum nutrients and as a result, improves the flavor. It comes with a patented large-mouth feature. The big mouth of the juicer, which is 76mm, helps in conveniently extracting the juice of all kinds of green vegetables and fruits.
This juicer is handy when it comes to extracting nut milk. It can work with various kinds of nuts, such as cashews, dates, almonds, and coconuts. Investing in this juicer is a good option as it gives the best quality of fruit and vegetable juices without the need to add any preservatives. This results in juices that can be stored for a longer duration and still taste fresh when consumed. This juicer provides choices that lead to more convenience and fewer compromises on one’s health. This is another factor that enhances the credibility of the Kuvings Professional Cold Press Juicer.
The USP of the juicer is the ULTEM – based auger. The benefit of this feature is that ULTEM is the material that is used in the aircraft and medical apparatuses. This provides the juicer with the strength that is needed by the auger and the strainer.
- Cleaning the juicer is simple.
- The wide-mouthed feature of the juicer allows the fruits to be put in as it is without chopping.
- The machine is cumbersome.
- The juicer is also considered to be very expensive.
2. Hestia Nutri – Max Cold Press Juicer (Wine Red)
- Anti-oxidize your body with maximum nutrients, vitamins, trace minerals, phyto-chemicals
- Dense juice with practically no air bubbles. Almost no oxidation, Stays fresh longer ; Cleaning: Self Cleaning
- Speed: Slow juicer
- Material: BPA Free plastic
- Power: 60 RPM
- Accessories included: Auger, Bowl and stainers
- Warranty: 3 years on products and 10 years on motor
The Hestia Nutri – Max Cold Press Juicer helps in making the fruit juices without any air bubbles in the juice. This results in zero oxidation which would have otherwise affected the taste of the juice, and these juices stay fresh at all times and for a more extended period as compared to the extracts made from the other juicers.
The Hestia Nutri – Max is one juicer that makes sure that there is anti-oxidation and the nutrients, trace minerals, vitamins, and the phytochemicals are retained to the maximum extent. By using this cold press juicer one also gets more quantity of the juice as compared to the centrifugal juicers. The fruits and the vegetables are entirely extracted because the juicer leaves the pulp bone completely dry after the process of the extraction is over.
One thing to keep in mind with this juicer is that all the parts of the juicer come in contact with the item or the food product whose juice you want. Thus, it becomes necessary to maintain proper hygiene and cleanliness. All the parts of the juicer are 100% BPA free and the auger of the juicer has been made with the use of the ULTEM Plastic, which is a spacecraft material.
- The juicer had been manufactured using very high-quality material.
- The juicer is 100% free from the problematic BPA.
- Some fiber still gets left after extracting the juice.
- Some parts of the juicer are made from plastic parts which make the handling of healthy fruits such as the amla difficult.
3. Usha Nutripress (362F) 240 – Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer
- Versatility: juice it all - hard vegetables, green vegetables, nuts & grains, fruits, frozen desserts
- Cold press juicer extracts maximum juice yield from soft fruits and vegetables. Extracts far more juice than normal juicer
- Speed: Slow juicer
- Material: BPA free plastic
- Power: 240 Watts.
- Accessories included: Auger, filters, feeding tube and spinning brush
- Warranty: 2 years on product and 5 years on motor
The Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer works at a low temperature to make sure that one gets more high-quality juice. The juicer also ensures that the nutrition and the taste of the fruits and the vegetables are retained and maintained in the juice that is extracted from the Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer.
The Juicer has been designed and manufactured and made in such a way that it can easily cater to all the hard fruits and vegetables. It can also provide to the hard nuts, grains of different types, and all sorts of frozen desserts. This gives the juicer the characteristic of being very versatile.
The cold press technology of the Usha Nutripress juicer makes sure that natural taste and the nutrition value of the vegetables and the fruits are not lost in the process of extraction of the juice. These nutrients and flavor are often lost when juices are extracted using the grinding juicers.
The Usha Nutripress juicer has a large mouth that allows it to take in the entire vegetable or the fruit without cutting it to give the maximum amount of nutrition to the body. The juicer also has the feature of the low temperature juicing and the silent operations that are carried out in the juicer are advantageous in the sense that one gets more juice, nutrition, and the taste of the fruits and vegetables remain intact in the juice.
- The cold press technology allows full extraction from the filters of the juicer and fruits.
- The detachable parts make the maintenance and cleaning easy.
- There are too many attachments that require cleaning.
- One needs to collect the pulp and push it again into the juicer to fully extract the juice.
4. Hurom HN Series, 43 RPM Cold Press Slow Juicer
- Energy saving 150 watts electric A/C motor for longer operations
- 43 rotations per minute, squeezes the fruits and vegetable twice effectively than its competitors
- Speed: Slow juicer
- Material: BPA Free
- Power: 150 Watt 43 RPM
- Accessories included: Auger, pusher and stainers
- Warranty: 10 years on product
The Hurom HN Series, 43 RPM Cold Press Slow Juicer works slowly and gently, thus ensuring that there is no friction in the process of extraction of the juice and this makes the juicer very useful. This process lessens the loss of the nutrients because of oxidation and increases the taste of the juice. The juice that we finally get is exceptionally healthy and rich in nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes which help in ensuring that the body is fit and healthy.
The rotation speed of the juicer is 43 RPM is among the slowest in the market. The fruits and vegetables are crushed entirely and the ULTEM auger does this and this pushes out the product towards the screen to separate the juice and the pulp of the fruits. The juicer has a safe feeding tube and the narrow tube is feasible that the person using it does not get injured.
Although the juicer works slowly, ironically, it is capable of producing the juices naturally as quickly as possible. The Humor juicer is considered to be one of the best juicers available in the market today and delivers the highest quality of juices. This feature also ensures that there is a minimum quantity of pulp produced and minimum wastage.
- The juicer comes with two different containers for the collection of the pulp and the juice respectively.
- The heavy-duty motor of the juicer helps in tackling the trickiest and the most problematic fruits.
- The juicer is a little expensive as compared to the others in the market.
- At times, the juice continues to have lumps.
5. Panasonic MJ-L500 150-Watt Cold Press Juicer
- Speed: Slow pace juicer
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power: 140 Watt. 45 RPM
- Accessories included: Cleaning brush, containers with an instruction manual
- Warranty: 1 year on product and 5 years on motor
The Panasonic MJ-L500 150-Watt Cold Press Juicer carries out the extraction process at a slower pace. This allows the user to extract the maximum possible juice, taste, and nutrition and minerals from the vegetables and the fruits. The particular juicer has a unique mechanism as it works in a way that helps the user to retain high amounts of minerals, enzymes, and vitamins.
The compression system is slow, which ensures that there is less foam formed and avoids and removes the discoloration factor from the juice, which happens because of the oxidation. This feature enhances the taste of the juice and also makes sure that the juice lasts longer. The juicer can work at low temperatures. This makes it beneficial for the natural juicing and the health of a person.
This small-sized juicer occupies less space than other juicers. This juicer has yet another exciting and unique feature. A specialized frozen attachment accompanies it. It can be used to make cold and refreshing cocktails and fruit sorbets.
- The juicer has the reverse operation facility which helps in making jams.
- Operating this juicer is very simple.
- There is a massive gap between the auger and the juicing vessel and which prevents from getting a bone dry pulp.
- It can cater to several vegetables and fruits but not all.
6. Havells Nutrisense 150W Cold Press Slow Juicer
- Speed: Slow Juicer
- Material: BPA free juicer
- Power: 150 Watts
- Accessories included: Strainer, DC motor and Blue LED display
- Warranty: 2 Years
The Havells Nutrisense 150W Cold Press Slow Juicer is the best juicer and probably the ideal one if you wish to have the most natural quality of vegetable and fruit juices. The juicer does not have a complex method of operation, which makes it pretty easy to handle. It has an aesthetically appealing design and a durable structure that helps in the extraction of the juice in a much cleaner fashion.
The juicer works on a unique method called slow squeeze technology. The particular process is similar to squeezing the fruits and vegetables with hands instead of chopping them off to bits at a very high speed. It is possibly the most natural way of making juice out of fruits and vegetables and thus, sure to have a healthier impact on the body.
The juicer has a powerful and robust motor which ensures that even the hardest of the fruits and vegetables can be easily put in the juicer and the juice can be extracted from them with greater ease. The juicer has been manufactured using stainless steel and this gives it a sturdy finish. ABS has been used in making the plastic parts of the juicer which, as mentioned before, makes the juicer durable.
- The juicer produces very thick syrup and results in minimum wastage.
- The 47 RPM motor makes sure that the ingredients are extracted to the maximum extent.
- The juicer is not suitable for extracting the juices from sugarcane and orange.
- The juicer may be a little expensive.
7. Kuvings Limited Edition Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
- Model Type : Kuvings Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer B1700. This Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer is capable of juicing Fruits, Vegetables, Greens and also making Nut Milk out of Almonds and other nuts. Its outlined to be slim and attractive to look attractive in your kitchen. The product is made out of food grade BPA free plastic for enhanced life and hygienic juice
- Patented Large Mouth (76 mm): Enables to load the whole ingredient. Loading a whole fruit makes juicing convenient and fast Comes with a safety lock precaution, so the juicer will only start if installed properly Compatible with Smoothie and Ice-Cream attachments (to be bought separately), Make delicious recipes using these attachments
- Speed: Slow Juicer
- Material: BPA plastic-free
- Power: 240 Watts, 50 RPM and 220-240 volts
- Accessories included: Motor, bowl, auger, filter, wiper and containers
- Warranty: 1 year on product and 10 years on motor
This Kuvings Limited Edition Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer is a limited edition piece of the Kuvings series of cold press juicers because the juicer has a magnificent pearl white color body. The product makes use of cold press technology to extract even the last drop of the juice from all kinds of greens, fruits, and vegetables. The juicer can also extract the nut milk from the cashews, almonds, coconuts, and the other dry fruits.
The B1700 has been manufactured using high food-grade plastic. The juicer has an elegant and slim design and it gives not only pure juice but also improves the lifespan. It is very convenient to handle this juicer because of its design and it occupies very little space in the kitchen. The juicing is also very comfortable as the juicer has a big mouth which measures 76mm in which the entire fruit can be inserted without cutting it or chopping it.
There is a safety lock that is in this juicer to make sure that the juicer does not start functioning by accident. It will not start working unless the body has been secured and the drum is correct. The fruit juicer is also compatible with attachments for the ice cream smoothie. However, these attachments are not included in the package and need to be bought separately. The most appropriate way of using the juicer is by stipulating or cooling for 20 minutes after using it continuously for 30 minutes.
- The juicer is hygienic because of the use of Food Grade plastic.
- The juicer is a limited edition piece because of the excellent finish of the Pearl White Color.
- The juicer is slightly heavy to carry around.
- The juicer is also a little expensive as compared to the others in the market.
8. Kent Cold Pressed Juicer
- Low-speed squeezing ensures preservation of fibers, nutrients and original taste
- Reverse motar action to clear blockages
- Speed: Low-speed squeezing
- Material: Food grade plastic
- Power: 220 volts and 65 +-5 RPM
- Accessories included: Pusher, 6-in-1 filter and container
- Warranty: 1 year on product
The slow speed of the Kent Cold Pressed Juicer is the main feature of the juicer. This helps to preserve the nutrients and fibers and maintains the taste of the juice without any alterations. It ensures that nutrients and taste remain intact in the resultant juices.
This juicer has another noticeable ability not to give out a lot of heat. It helps to retain the freshness of the juice. It also makes sure that the nutritious value stays at its maximum. The amount of juice produced by the Kent juicer is much more as compared to the other conventional juicers. This is credited to the slow and meticulous squeezing process of this machine.
The juicer has a unique and new feature which is of reverse action motor and this allows one to get rid of the blockages. Thus, it has made cleaning fast-paced and extremely convenient. The extracted juice that one gets from the fruits and the vegetables is rich in fiber content and this gives the juice the taste of the original fruit.
The assembling and dissembling of this juicer are not at all complicated. Special care has been taken to design and select its material. The plastic used to manufacture this juicer passes the food-safety standards. The juicer has a new cup design which allows the people to store the fruits carefully.
- The technology of the juicer allows more extraction of juice.
- The juicer is noise-free and makes little or no noise.
- The juicer is not suitable for extracting juices from citrus fruits.
- The cleaning of the juicer is a very time taking process.
9. The Original Slow Juicer by Premsons
- Color: Purple, Material: Plastic
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Juicer, 1-Piece Pusher, 1-Piece Cleaning Brush, 2-Pieces Containers and 1-Piece Manual
- Speed: Slow Juicer
- Material: Heavy and stable body
- Power: 150 Watt, 47 RPM and 220 volts
- Accessories included: pusher, cleaning brush and manual
- Warranty: 1 Year on product
Unlike other conventional juicers, the Original Slow Juicer by Premsons does not have a highly sophisticated mechanism. It is effortless to work with and has controls that can be memorized and handled efficiently. This is the feature that makes it exceedingly attractive.
The extraction of the juices from vegetables such as the carrots, ginger, leafy green vegetables, oranges, and apples has been made super-convenient by the Original Slow Juicer by Premsons. The auger spins at a speed that prevents nutrients such as vitamins and minerals from getting destroyed. During the process of extraction, the heat releases are low. This further helps in maintaining the nutritional value of the extracted juice. This makes it a popular and reasonable choice among health-conscious individuals and families.
The parts of the juicer can be disengaged conveniently and they can be placed in the dishwasher. This feature makes the maintenance and the cleaning of the juicer easy. There is no heat generated or released when the juicer is being operated. This helps in keeping the level of oxidation at the minimum. Due to this, there is no foaming and clogging.
- The juicer is simple to maintain and to use.
- The juicer has a speed of 80 RPM crushing the ingredients properly.
- The lid of the juicer gets blocked and locked sometimes.
- The user needs to make use of a converter plug because the stock power plug is of a European Schuko type.
10. Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer
- Versatility: Juice it all - Hard vegetables, Green vegetables, Nuts and Grains, Fruits, Frozen desserts
- Cold press Juicer extracts maximum juice yield from soft fruits and vegetables; Extracts far more juice than normal Juicer
- Speed: Slow Speed
- Material: Food Grade ABS Plastic
- Power: 200 Watt
- Accessories included: Cleaning brush, Auger, containers, bowl and Hopper
- Warranty: 2 years on product and 5 years on motor.
The Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer works at a low temperature. It makes sure that one gets more high-quality juice with minimum damage to the nutritional value of the extracted juice. It also ensures that the nutrition and the taste of the fruits and the vegetables are retained and maintained in the juice that is extracted from the Usha Nutripress (361S) 200-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer.
The Juicer is designed and manufactured in a way to cater to all the hard fruits and vegetables efficiently. It can also provide to the hard nuts, grains of different types, and all sorts of frozen desserts. It is almost like an all-rounder. This gives the juicer the characteristic of being very versatile and appealing.
This juicer extracts the maximum possible amount of juice. This feature has been verified along with all of its other features. When it comes to the amount and quality of extracted juice, it is ranked highly among contemporary and conventional juicers. It is a reliable option for those seeking an all-rounder juicer as it is graded highly for its unique aspects.
- The juicer is the best choice for making high-quality mixed fruit juices.
- It makes very little noise while it operates.
- The juicer cannot be used to extract the juice of the pomegranates.
- The container gets jammed sometimes due to the seeds of the fruits.
Buyer’s guide to buy the Best Cold Press Juicers
Finally, you have the list of the best cold press juicers available in the Indian market at the current time. However, there are specific points one needs to consider when buying the cold press juicers to make the best choice according to your budget and your requirement. These points are enlisted below:
The cold press juicers come in various designs and sizes. One should always invest in the one that would easily fit in the kitchen and that can be adjusted as per the convenience of the user. The compact juicers are easily stored anywhere because they do not have a lot of parts.
The Yield of the Pulp
The yield of the pulp is more in quantity in the case of the cold press juicers rather than the centrifugal juicers. This helps to retain the essence of the food product and in return, improves the taste and the flavor of the juice.
The power of the motor is, in reality, depending on the usage of the juicer. There is no need for a high – powered motor in case one only needs to extract the juices of fruits. A high – powered motor is required if the juices of the hard and the leafy vegetables have to be extracted. The ideal motor for any of the juicer can be the one that runs on 400-watt power. This caters to both the vegetables as well as the fruits. One of the significant factors to be considered while buying the juicers is the frequency at which the juicer would be used.
Before investing in buying the cold press juicer, one should always check the pulp ejection system of the juicer. The cold press juicers generally come with separate containers for the extraction of the juice and the pulp. Some of the cold press juicers, on the other hand, have an altogether external container for this purpose. These juicers are always the better choice because they avoid stopping midway for the sake of removing the pulp.
People generally use grinders and mixers at their homes and the centrifugal juicers are similar to these. These juicers make a lot of noise. Therefore, investing in a cold press masticating juicer is a wise approach as they are incredibly silent and do not cause any disturbance.
In the case of the juicers, the speed at which the motor runs is directly proportional to the temperature. The heat generated keeps on increasing with the increase in the rate at which the engine runs. The cold press juicer has this plus point that heat generation in these juicers is either absent or present negligibly.
The cold press juicers, in reality, are slow juicers and the motor runs in the range of the 40 RPM to 80 RPM speed. On the other hand, the centrifugal juicers run at a speed equivalent to a total of 15000 RPM. As mentioned above, the more the speed of the motor, the more the heat gets generated and this is the issue where the cold press juicers get the upper hand.
When selecting amongst the several juicers available in the market, one of the essential factors to take note of is the customer services that are provided by the company and the sellers. It has been seen that most of the negative views concern not the product but the customer services offered for it.
Budget is one thing that the consumers and the customers must always have in their minds. One should go through all the featured of the product and then select the one that suits and fits the best with the budget at hand. There is no point in going beyond and investing in a juicer for the sake of owning it. The juicers are available at all prices and one can get the best of the facilities and features within a significant amount for sure but also in a small amount.
These are a few points one should take care of when buying a cold press juicer and these can help the customers in making the right choice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Cold Press Juicers
1. Should I remove the peel of the fruits before putting it in the juicer?
The fruit peel can be removed easily from the pulp that gets collected in the pulp collector. One can directly put the fruits with the peel in the juicer unless it is bitter or has not been washed properly.
2. How many apples are needed to make one glass of juice?
The quantity of the juice produced depends to a great extent on the size of the apples or whichever fruit you want to make the juice of. On average, however, two apples are enough to make one glass of juice.
3. What is the capacity of these juicers in terms of the quantity of juice made?
The average quantity of juice that can be produced by most of the juicers is around 1 kg. However, this quantity varies from the juicer to juicer.
4. Why is the juicer not powering on?
Most of the juicers come with safety lock systems that do not start unless the appliance is connected correctly with the motor. So make sure to check that first.
5. What is the best way or procedure to maintain the juicer?
The juicers do not have any particular procedure for maintenance, but they should be cleaned after every use so that the matter does not stick to the interior of the juicer and this will help in avoiding any clog in the juicer. This is also a very hygienic practice.
6. How often should the juicer be cleaned?
The juicer should be cleaned with water properly at least once daily. This would maintain the hygiene and is necessary to prevent degradation and rust of the machine parts.
7. Which is the better option: juicing or blending? Is juicing healthier as compared to making smoothies?
The choice between the two processes depends solely on the user and they can go with both or any one of them. However, what happens in blending and in making smoothies is that one can get the whole vegetable or fruit along with the fibers, skin, and other parts as well. However, one can avoid getting it all and go with juicing. It is also recommended to juice if you want a better taste.
8. Which juicer is suggested for a person fighting cancer?
Fighting cancer requires one to have fruit and vegetables with high nutritive value. One may have to go for a wheatgrass juicer or any other specific juicer for vegetables. Therefore, for a person fighting cancer, the twin-gear masticating juicers are the better and the advised option or choice.
The article has not only enlisted the best cold press juicers in India at present but has also given a proper description of each of the juicer and listed down the feature and the pros and cons of each.
The factors to keep in mind at the time of buying and investing in a cold press juicer have also been mentioned and explained a little to make sure that the customers and the consumers make the best choice. All of the juicers that are discussed above have secured their place on the list after a lot of analysis and research as there are plenty of cold press juicers available in the market that have been launched by several brands and companies.
The Kent Cold Pressed Juicer is one of the popular choices of the customers and has received excellent reviews in terms of its performance. The Havells Nutrisense 150W Cold Press Slow Juicer is also worth buying because it is a world-class juicer.
Also, there would be no issue in buying the spare parts as Havells is in all senses a proper Indian company. The other juicers are also excellent choices, but these two have been given significant preferences in and best reviews by analysts, critics, and consumers.
Best Inverter for Home Use in India – 2020 (Reviews)
We are supported by readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Loadshedding...
Best Rechargeable Torch Light in India – 2020 (Reviews & FAQs)
We are supported by readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. If...
Best Printers for Home Use in India – 2020 [Reviews, Buyer’s Guide & FAQ’s]
We are supported by readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Printers...
Best Mini Sewing Machine in India – 2020 (Reviews)
We are supported by readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Running...
Top 10+ Best BLDC Ceiling Fans in India (2020) – Reviews & FAQ’s
We are supported by readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. BLDC...
Top 10+ Best 4k Monitors in India 2020 – Reviews, Buying Guide & FAQs
We are supported by readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Graphic...
Explained: Advantages and Disadvantages of Smartwatches
We are supported by readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Smartwatches...