A computer is an integral part of our lives. We cannot think of living without one. A computer is used for many things which include work as well as entertainment. Graphics card is a thing that can enhance the experience of both if you want it. We often care about the image that we are getting on our display screen. A graphics card is able to enhance that especially when you are watching a movie or playing a heavy video game. Along with that, it will also provide you with immense help when you are working on software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
Do you want to get the best graphics card under 15000? If yes, then you are in the right place. We know that there are numerous options available in the market. So, we wanted to provide a comprehensive list of some graphics card that we think are great. Along with that, we have also provided a small buyer’s guide which will help to choose among the several products that you see in the market. So, let us start with it.
Top 10+ Best Graphics Card Under Rs 15,000 and Rs 20,000 – Reviews
|#||Image||Name of Product||Features||Check Price|
|1||1. Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition ZT-P10510B-10L 4GB PCI Express Graphics Card||Check Price|
|2||MSI RX 570 ARMOR 8G OC Gaming 256-Bit 8gb Gdrr5 Directx Graphics Card||Check Price|
|3||ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB OC Edition GDDR5 Gaming Graphics Card||Check Price|
|4||Gigabyte GeForce GV-N710D3-2GL 2GB PCI-Express Graphics Card||Check Price|
|5||ASUS Nvidia GeForce GT 710 2GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express Graphic Card||Check Price|
|6||Gigabyte Radeon RX570 4GB GDDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card||Check Price|
|7||Zotac Nvidia GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-Bit DVI-D HDMI Retail Graphic card||Check Price|
|8||Asus COMPUTER INTL PH-GTX1050TI-4G PCIe Graphics Card||Check Price|
|9||Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 Graphic Card||Check Price|
|10||GALAX GeForce® GTX 1660 (1-Click OC) 6GB GDDR5 192-bit DP/HDMI/DVI-D Graphic Card||Check Price|
1. Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition ZT-P10510B-10L 4GB PCI Express Graphics Card:
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 768 CUDA cores, 4GB GDDR5, 128-bit Memory Bus
- 1392 MHz Base, 1506 MHz Boost, 7 GHz Memory Clock
- This graphics card has Triple Display Capability
- The graphics card has a 7 GHz Memory Clock and a 1506 MHz boost
- The power consumption is only 76 W and the recommended power supply is 300 W
- It has a dual-slot as well a dual-fan cooling system
- It supports Windows 10/8/7 OS
If you are searching for the graphics card, then you will see that Zotac is a well-known company right now. They have different graphics card at different ranges and this particular model is one of the best among them. It is priced well so that people can afford to accommodate it in their computers. As it supports the most common Windows OS which is great.
The GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU is of good quality and it is made in a way that it will enhance the graphics given out by your computer. Dual-fan cooling helps to keep the system cool when you are using your computer for a long time. The memory storage capacity is 4 GB which is much better than many other graphics cards in the same range.
This graphics card has been specially made for playing games and it does come with the Nvidia Game Ready technology. The graphics card is compact so you wouldn’t need to think about it taking up too much space or eating too much power. The company also provides a 2 years warranty on this graphics card.
- The graphics card is powerful
- 4GB of memory space
- Dual-fan cooling helps it in case of heating
- Compact shape and size
- Doesn’t work well with VR
2. MSI RX 570 ARMOR 8G OC Gaming 256-Bit 8gb Gdrr5 Directx Graphics Card:
- Chipset: amd radeon rx 570
- Video memory: 8gb gddr5
- The chipset of this model is AMDradeonRX 570
- The memory of this graphics card is 8 GB
- There are 3 display ports in this graphics card
- It has the Heatsink and Airflow control technology to make the graphics card cool
- The boost clock speed of the model is 1380 MHz
MSI is a known company when it comes to making laptops as well as the graphics card. They know the right things to put in their devices so that they can work well. The chipset of this graphics card is quite powerful so that it can support even the heaviest of games. When it is used in the case of games the clock speed of it is boosted to 1380 MHz which makes it super-fast. When there is no need for it the graphics card will go in the silent mode.
This model has 3 display ports which make connectivity quite easy. One of the advantages of this product has to be its cooling technology. As it can take even the heaviest of graphics a good cooling technology was required. It has a Steeper curved blade which helps in better airflow. The air is given out through the help of heat pipes. The air passing technology present in this graphics card also helps to make it much more silent. The graphics card looks even better as it has LED lights. The model has won prices for its superior design of the fan.
- Can handle heavy games and graphics
- 8 GB memory
- Has great cooling technology
- Has an RGB Graphics card
- Operates quite silently
- Quite expensive
3. ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB OC Edition GDDR5 Gaming Graphics Card:
- 1455 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Extensively tested with the latest chart-topping game titles like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown€s Battlegrounds.
- In OC Mode the Boost Clock speed of this graphics card is 1455 MHz
- The circuit board of this model is reinforced with a strong backplate
- The model has a dual fan design
- This model comes with 4 GB Memory
- It has 3 display ports
When it comes to buying laptops, many people know the name of Asus. Currently, they are also in the market producing good graphics card and this model is a clear example of it. The OC mode helps it to have an outstanding performance at a boost clock speed of 1455 MHz. It is able to run all the heavy games that you may not even think about running on a usual computer or laptop. To keep things cool they are providing dual fan technology. The design of this model is quite sleek and it doesn’t add much weight.
The 3 display ports present in this model does enhance the ability of connectivity. On top of it, the model has a nice construction along with a strong backplate so that the circuit remains intact even if it faces some pressure on it. One can even cast a game with the help of XSplit Gamecaster. The company also provides a 3 years warranty on this product.
- Powerful OC mode
- Can manage heavy games
- Good design and construction
- Dual fan technology to keep it cool
- 4 GB memory
- No cons
4. Gigabyte GeForce GV-N710D3-2GL 2GB PCI-Express Graphics Card:
- Powered by Nvidia GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface
- The graphics card is powered by the Nvidia GeForce GT 710 GPU
- The core clock of this device is 954 MHz
- This model is a GeForce 3D Vision
- It has 3 display ports
- It has a full HD resolution
Gigabyte has made its name by making graphics cards that are affordable and have good features. This is one of the lowest-priced graphics cards that you will get in the market and it is great if you want to play games in High Definition. The Nvidia GeForce GT 710 GPU is the part of this model which is one of the best graphic card under 15000. The boost clock speed is 954 MHz which is quite good for playing the games that you want.
To increase the connectivity of this product they have provided 3 display ports. It has one fan that helps in cooling the graphics card so that a person can use it for longer periods of time. It does look nice and the design of it is compact. The power source of this graphics card is recommended to be 300 Watts. The company also provides 3 years warranty on this product so that a person can take it for repair if there is any problem. It has gold plating which increases the quality and durability of this graphics card.
- High Definition output
- Boost clock speed up to 954 MHz
- 3 display ports
- Has gold plating
- 3–years warranty
- May not support heavy games
5. ASUS Nvidia GeForce GT 710 2GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express Graphic Card:
- This graphics card has 0dB thermal design to cool the device in silence
- The 3 display output ports of VGA, HDMI and DVI-D help in connectivity
- This graphics card is quite compact and most of the PCs will support it
- This graphics card has 2 GB memory
- The boost clock speed of this model is 954 MHz
- It comes with 100% full automation
This is yet another Graphics Card from Asus which we are mentioning in this list. The best thing about this model is that it is very affordable and anyone and everyone will be able to afford it. One can install this small compact graphics card in any computer of their choice. It has 2 GB of memory and the boost clock speed of this model is 954 MHz. The 100% automation of this graphics card definitely makes it a good choice for people who want to install it for their work. It can handle games that have good graphics.
The product has allowsuper power which helps to make it powerful and durable at the same time. It also has silent cooling which means that it wouldn’t interfere with work or irritate a person when the graphics card is on. The company does provide a 3 years warranty on this product to aid the user in case of any problem. This is a small device which is free from any fans which can add weight to it. It supports Windows so one wouldn’t need to think much about compatibility.
- Works quietly
- Cooling is effective
- 2 GB memory
- 100% full automation
- 3–years warranty
- Compact device
- Doesn’t support heavy games
6. Gigabyte Radeon RX570 4GB GDDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card:
- Core Clock (MHz): 1255 in OC Mode and 1244 in Gaming Mode.6+1 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output
- WINDFORCE 2X with Blade Fan Design
- The Core Clock speed of this graphics card is 1255 MHz in the OC mode
- The model comes with a Blade Fan Design having WINDFORCE 2X
- This has RGB LED lighting that can be customized
- The Graphics card also has intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine
- It has a 4 GB memory
This is the second Gigabyte product that we are featuring over here. This is a higher-priced product than the former one that we mentioned over here. This is a good graphics card that is powerful enough to run even the games with the heaviest of graphics. To keep things cool the graphics card has 2 fans and the Windforce 2x technology which provides better airflow design. The design of this graphics card is compact and it doesn’t weigh much. The company has also provided customizable RGB LED light in this product to make it more attractive.
The metal black plate doesn’t only look stylish but it also helps to provide protection to the circuit system present in this graphics card. The boost clock speed in the OC mode is quite good. For better performance, it has the intuition to lower the clock speed whenever needed so that it works in a sound free manner. It has 4 display ports to enhance its connectivity with other devices. This can definitely be regarded as one of the best graphics cards under 15000 in India. The company does also provide a 1-year warranty along with this graphics card.
- The boost clock speed of 1255 Mhz in OC Mode
- Windforce 2x technology for better cooling
- Attractive adjustable RGB LED light
- 4 display port for extra connectivity
- 1-year warranty
- Dual fan design
- Can run games with heavy graphics
- No cons
7. Zotac Nvidia GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-Bit DVI-D HDMI Retail Graphic card:
- CUDA Core : 384
- Memory Clock : 6.0 Ghz
- This graphics card comes with the NVIDIA Pascal architecture
- It also has a GDDR5 memory type
- The power consumption of it is just 30 watts
- It does support the Windows OS
- It is whisper-quiet
As we said already Zotac is a company that has been regularly producing some of the best graphics cards that you can get in the market. This model is a basic model from their side but it doesn’t mean that it isn’t powerful. The special NVIDIA Pascal architecture will make you look at it twice and it enhances the way that you have used your PC in the past. It may not be able to play high-end games that require the best graphics, but it is able to support games with medium graphics and it does enhance your work. It does support the Windows OS, so you wouldn’t need to think much about it.
On top of that, it doesn’t eat much power and it keeps check on the sound that it is producing during operation. It has a low-profile and it is priced in a similar way so that people can afford it without thinking about it twice. The minimalistic design will pull your attention towards it. It is also very easy to install it and they will provide you with a kit when you purchase this graphics card. If you are just starting out in the world of gaming, then this can be a great model for you.
- Great design thanks to NVIDIA Pascal
- Supports Windows OS
- Power consumption is low
- Whisper quiet
- Supports most basic games
- It won’t help much in heavier graphic needs
8. Asus COMPUTER INTL PH-GTX1050TI-4G PCIe Graphics Card:
- The RAM size of this graphics card is 4 GB
- It has one fan with 2 ball bearings that have a longer lifespan
- The production process is in 100% automation
- The boost clock speed of this model is 1,392 MHz
- The company provides a 3-year warranty on this product
This is another product from Asus and when you have a look at it you will know that it is made with care and the company is serious about the quality. It has 4 GB of RAM which helps in making the graphics card faster. This graphics card under 20000 is a great option if you want something for gaming as well as for work. It has 100% automation which helps in giving in the boost clock speed of 1392 MHz.
It has a great fan which helps in cooling the graphics card when it is working but that doesn’t mean that it will make irritating noises. The fan has a dual ball bearing which helps to make the operation better. The design of the graphics card is great and you will definitely like it. There is a 3-year warranty on this model from the company which is great if any problem arises in it. It does come with an installation kit which helps to make the process a lot easier. These graphics can easily help you to play the Ultra HD games without any lag on your PC.
- Quite powerful
- Boost clock speed of 1932 MHz
- 100% automation
- Fan has 2 ball bearings
- Smoothly runs Ultra HD games
- 3 years warranty
- Little costly
9. Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 Graphic Card:
- 1253 MHz boost clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
- DirectCU II with 0dB fan technologylets you enjoy light games in complete silence, and hardcore gaming 30 percent cooler with 3X-quieter performance
- 1253 MHz boost clock speed of this graphics card helps in lag-free gaming
- It has the 0dB fan technology which helps it to keep quite while the operation
- This product has 6-phase super alloy power along with DIGI + VRM for better graphics
- It does have a 4 GB RAM
- The company provides 3 years warranty on this model
This is yet another product from the house of ASUS and it also has some of the features which will make you buy it. This is a medium budget product that has one of the best clock speed which makes the whole process fast and reliable. If you install this graphics card, your game wouldn’t lag when you are playing it. It also has the 0 dB fan technology which helps to make everything quite.
When you are buying a graphics card you will always want it to be reliable enough. As you are paying more money for this graphics card you will want it to work well. So, the company provides it with the 6-phase super allow power. To increase your trust in the company, they are providing a 3 years warranty along with this model. You can rest assured that your gaming experience will enhance a lot when you start using this graphics card with the OC mode. It has several ports that help you to connect it to other devices. Due to the cooling technology present in this device, the graphics card is 30 percent cooler than other similarly priced models.
- 1253 MHz boost clock speed
- 0 dB fan technology
- 30 percent cooler than other graphics card
- Has the OC mode
- 3 years warranty
- 4 GB RAM
10. GALAX GeForce® GTX 1660 (1-Click OC) 6GB GDDR5 192-bit DP/HDMI/DVI-D Graphic Card:
- Game Ready Drivers. VR Ready.
- NVIDIA Turing. NVIDIA GeForce Experience. NVIDIA Ansel. NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. NVIDIA Highlights.
- This particular graphics card is VR ready
- This model provides an NVIDIA GeForce Experience and it supports NVIDIA G-SYNC
- There are 3 display ports in this model
- It does have dual fans to cool it down
- The boost clock speed of this graphics card is 1800 MHz with 1 click OC mode
This model from 10. GALA much-loved is a much-loved product currently available in the market. This is a hardy graphics card that will help you to get the best graphics out of your PC. It has 6 GB RAM along with a boost clock speed of 1800 MHz which is amazing. It is Virtual Reality ready so you wouldn’t need to worry about adding something else to play those favorite games. As it is so powerful, it is obvious that a dual-fan design helps in cooling it down whenever you use it for a long time.
Its price is one the steeper side, but we have to say that you pay for the quality that you are getting. It has everything from a great design to an amazing performance. So, you can definitely get this graphics card if you are enthusiastic about gaming. It does support the Windows OS starting from 7, so you wouldn’t need to worry about it much.
- 1 click OC mode with a boost clock speed of 1800 MHz
- 6 GB RAM
- VR ready
- Dual fan technology
- Great design and resolution
- Protective backplate
Buyer’s guide to buy the Best Graphics Card
By now you know that we have produced a list of some of the best graphics card under 15000 and 20000. What if you wanted to buy something else outside of it? We thought that it would be better if we collected some of the points that will help you to buy a graphics card. We have it with us and we wanted to share it with you. These points will really help you to get a good graphics card which will satisfy you and let you play amazing games. The points are:
AMD or Nvidia:
When you are buying a Graphics card you will notice that they will have a GPU. The most common options include an AMD GPU or an NVIDIA GPU. This won’t be the only factor that you will go for but it does make a difference for some people. NVIDIA is definitely the choice that you can make if you have money and if you want the best from your graphics card. If you are going for a budget product then we can assure you that AMD will work fine. We will recommend you to focus more on the features present in it. Do check the boost clock speed of the device when you are checking the GPU.
Will the graphics card work with your PC? This is a question that you should definitely ask when you are going to buy the product. As it is a hardware product, you will need to physically attach it to the CPU. So, check if it supports your OS along with the current CPU that you are using. Along with that, you will also need to check the display ports as you may want to connect it to another device when you are playing or watching a movie. When you are thinking about compatibility do check the specifications of your computer.
This is a very important point when it comes to buying a graphics card. You do not want to buy a product that will fail you in a few days. If you want it last for a long time, choose a model that has a good heat dispersal system. This will often depend on the features of the product. A basic product may often lack a fan as they are small. Whereas more powerful graphics cards may even have a dual-fan system. So, do keep an eye on it and check the cooling system present in it.
Do you care about the design of your Graphics card? You should be as the design has a lot to do with the durability and usability of the product. It is better to get a slim device if you can do so. Some even have a low noise design which eliminates the usual cranky sound that comes out of graphics cards. Your CPU needs to have the space to accommodate this graphics card. On top of this, you may also choose on with RGB LED lights to make the experience more exciting.
One of the first thing that you should fix when you are wanting to have a graphics card is the budget. If you are not planning to buy a graphics card of Rs 40,000 or more, then it is best to stick to Rs 20,000. We will recommend you to analyze the features that you will need to finalize this part. We have provided a list that contains graphics cards that are below the price of Rs 20000.
Rather than blindly buying a product, we will always recommend you to read the reviews about them given by the previous customers. They are much more genuine and they let you have a clear idea about the product that you are planning to buy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Graphic Cards
1. Which Graphics card will be best for me?
In the market, you will generally get the graphics cards that are basic and the other ones are medium-ranged or have a high range. Your purchase will totally depend on your need. If you are looking forward to buying a graphics card to run some software, then we will recommend you to go for the basic graphics card as they will do the job well. If you have a knack of gaming and want to play the high-end games with amazing graphics, then do go for a graphics card that is able to provide you with good speed and which lets you play the game without it lagging.
2. Single Fan vs Dual Fan graphics card, which one should I buy?
As we said already, the cooling of a graphics card is one of its key components, so you should always see that the device is being properly cooled. A high-end graphics dual-fan need dual fan as they are much more powerful, so definitely see to it and then buy the graphics card. Always make a comparison of all the features that you are paying for. Do think about it when you are looking for the best graphics card under 20000.
3. Will the motherboard of my PC support the graphics card?
This is an important question as you will need to attach the graphics card for it to work. Make sure to check that the motherboard of your PC has the PCI-E x16 slot as these days the graphics card come with the PCI-E x16 connector. In most cases, it will be present. If your PC’s motherboard lacks one, then do talk to a professional about it.
In all, these are the graphics card that we think deserve your attention. They do fall in your budget and they are some of the best that you can get right now. We have tried to include graphics card of different price points and with various features to provide you with more options. We hope that it was helpful to you. With the help of this, you will be surely able to buy a graphics card that will satisfy you. So, do buy one a start on your journey of great gaming.
Best Cold Press Juicers in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
During breakfast or any meal of the day in the sultry weather, cold juices can be very refreshing and satisfying....
Best Fitness Trackers in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
Modern hectic lifestyles require a check on health and fitness, but monitoring by yourself seems to be not possible. Your...
Top 10 Best Smartwatches In India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
Smartwatches turn out to be the perfect companion your smartphones can have in the modern world of devices. These smartwatches...
Best Ceiling Fans in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
Buying a ceiling fan is not so simple as it was earlier. New designs, new features, and technologies have resulted...
Best Philips Trimmers for Men in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
Men’s fashion has taken a U-turn in the past few decades. Well, thank God. Men are now extremely conscious about...
Best Music System for Home Theatre Systems In India 2019 – [Reviews & Buyer’s Guide]
In today’s time, home theatres have become one of the latest trends and are very much in demand. People are...
Best Gaming Mouse in India – 2019 [Reviews and Buyer’s Guide]
The best gaming mouse in India might be expensive for you but it is worth buying for professional gamers. The...